Monday, January 23, 2006

Yes up bright and early for the surf, excellent conditions to apply Gratitude and Love, which come's easy on days like these. I have to say I was radiating. And almost immediatly a wave formed before me, absolute purrfection. I caught it all the way in. That did not repeat, even after 2 hours but i still remain sympathetic to the concept.
I fixed up the cameras moter drive, ready for some action, its a complicated beast and requires a degree in technology to operate, i came a long way since my pin hole camera. Picked up some film from a few years back of Pan, then put a film in from a few weeks ago, a shamanic session with the great mushroom gods, intresting shots, very different from the other series, far more darker, other worldly.
Supernatural took a strange turn, he is now linking UFOS and faries, but after reading its not so strange, in fact the similarities are quite amazing.

No comments: