Monday, January 16, 2006

Three Nights No Sleep.
Intresting events occur in the haze of exhuastion, the twilight of awake and asleep, after a few days there is a strange leak in my aura where things spill in or out, possibly both.
Jaqi and Angie my friends came over, we met in Avalon for lunch, have to say i was looking forwards to seeming them, but i was exhuasted and possibly not the best host, however Agent Stone came to assist, we gave them a tour of Avalon, most of which was spent at Alive eating good food, looking at the wedding pictures. I was enjoying myself, relaxed, flowing, surrounded by girls, people staring at me, rain drizzling down, sun coming out, some reggae song from a long time ago, 'uptown top rankin' playing, when Jaqui asked if i would be the father of her baby, via some program she was involved in. No commitments, just gimmie sperm. I wish all girls were as up front as that, intead we have to play some dumb mating ritual where we both spend masses of cash on dumb things, buy a house, brake up, loose everything, pay for a child I have no contact with, who grows up in an enviroment that hates me, yeah this direct approach has it's advantages. No responsibility but as much access as I want. Fuck that's a better deal than most marrages/divorces.
Later we go for a surf at Newport, massive waves, huge surf, I am struggling to get out there, Angie has borrowed my board but can't quite make it whereas I have the fin, I manage to catch one wave that sends me through the sound barrier, body shudderring, face smacking against the wall of resistance, mind leaves body, time displaced.
Yeah man, then it' home, organise the dog, food water, walk not nessessarly in that order, Agent Stone and I get some supermarket shopping in, she witnesses my liquid fetish for drinks with herbs and powders. Back home I read SK's blog, man he has some weird people responding to him, (yeah i guess i am one to) some one even praying for his soul. Jeez what happened to our sense of humour. Anyways he said he's going bushwalking no blog for a few days, jeez i wish i could go with him, we could do the dmt thing and surf, talk about art and quantum, i have a day off, purrfect. Me and Steve Kilby, like a dream come true. Talking of dreams, i put myself to sleep and embark on dreams of my own.

No comments: