Sunday, November 27, 2005


In the beginning i created a heaven, here it is, my world. I'd put an another earth in here, a few stars, some friendly animals and take the rest of the week off but thats all been done before and look at the mess we're in so i'll opt for simplicity. Anyways heres a song i wrote today, for a girl i know who says she suffers violent mood swings and has mpd, yeah sounds like most girls i know but this one takes epilum to balence her moods and says its the best thing that ever happened to her, Anyways she says she loves me but i think its the drugs talking, besides i never met her, shes my first internet girlfriend.
Instincts/ Intuition seems to scream. I think i'll invest in relationships based around pheremones like the good old days.

EPILIPSIUM
they say the stars are
made of jewels
they say the earth is
eclipsed by the moon
they say that love
is the game for fools
they say the mind
is enslaved by its moods

and i bring you liberty
i bring you a moment of peace
when all the lights go down
and my work is done
epilipsium

they say her whisper is sweeter
than the sirens song
they say her kiss is like the
taste of opium
they say she comes in both
a wave and a partical
they say her essence is non local

and i bring you liberty
i bring you a moment of peace
when all the lights go down
and my work is done
epilipsium

I'm slightly jaded from last nights party at Jaqs 40th. Agent Stone, aka Lulu and I enjoyed the attension, being a recluse these days it was the first time i had even socialized with anyone, bar the inner circle, for at least a year, i'd forgotten how much fun i can have in a room filled with lesbians. Just as I was leaving Jaq's funky girlfriend grabs me and says, 'Come on I'll introduce you to the straight girls' and led me to the garden where I watched an elecrical storm over sydney with three glamorous photography students. Coincidence, me , being a photograher of sorts. Anyways it was nice talking with the girls, watching the skies, wondering where the stars went.
While everyone was getting pissed on dumb drugs Lulu ended up taking me home. She looked pretty in her wig. I need to sleep now, big day surfing ahead, gotta finish some art work, work on my script and find a wormhole for my time machine

2 comments:

Aline said...

If you have already invented the time machine perhaps you could give me a clue on how to go about inventing my teleportation machine. I've asked a few geniuses around my parts to take on this task but even they seem baffled by its challenges so I will do it myself but i am no genius. Here is my request: If your time machine transports you from the present to the past or future, does it also bring you from one geographical location to another? Can you choose the destination? Could you configure it's destination? Don't be a selfish genius now O'Captain, my Captain and share your secrets with me.

captain mission said...

there are two types of teleportation aline,
1. teleports objects and things other than yourself
2. teleports your self.
i am not a genius yet although in a few years i will be. however here's what i can tell you. the first type of teleportation is scientific and will happen sometimes in the 30th century, a long way off. it's a quantum entanglement issue that some boffin will crack open once science catches up with magick.
the second, teleportation of the self is a magickal act and can occur with training. you will have to commit to some hardcore work, commitment and discipline but it would be worthwhile. yes, you can travel through time, because we know time is space, and yes, you can choose the location but it is a fine art.