Wednesday, June 26, 2024

wow, what a sensational start to 'year of the locust' i love it, although harrowing in parts. this morning i managed to let of some built up frustration with some full on boxing, really excellent session, i walked out a different person. i wanna do that every day and keep the momentum up. afterwards i sat in the sun's rays at the beach chatting with my friend peter and monique. we laughed. it feels good to have at least two friends i can laugh with, they seem to like my humour which is always a good sign.

then later i clean up, vacuum, throw out rubbish, gardening, clean the bathroom with some creaming stuff, sort out some paperwork, all while waiting for a plumber to turn up, he don't, he don't even ring me to tell me, i have to do all the work. i loathe tradesmen, they are so rude and expensive, plus they never clean up after themselves.

i spend about an hour on the phone to a new energy company. i signed up with them as they save me a considerable sum each year but recently received a letter saying the price was increasing. i have not even received my first bill yet. it sounds so petty but it's the principle, so i rang up demanding they stop increasing my payments lest i change to another company. i ranted and raved like a demented crazed monk, and eventually they must have put me in the to hard basket and offered me a very good price. fucking energy companies, and green subsidies. there's no way i am paying more cash to a chinese 'green' extortion racket. fuck them, and fuck the australian bastards who just gave themselves another pay rise, thus albo is the most expensive pm we have ever had. a complete waste of space. fuck em all.

as dusk begins i'm deep in my novel reading, thinking about assange coming back to australia, i'm really happy for him. he needs to be with his family.

No comments: