Wednesday, June 19, 2024

out before the golden path i stood as dawn kisses thy moment with no promise but all. my morning ritual prayer to life, call to the vast expansive lord of time, the oceanic form and formless, all contained within its receptacle, just like each moment, like each breathe, i open hearted embrace the pathway, that ever mutable ladder of lights, in humility and gratitude, i am alive and well, living in theory and loving in glory.

around me vast halos of light encase my flesh like a cosmic armour, like an angels flesh, protected and projected, i grip the sword of light and black flame, my weapon of choice for you symbolists. it feels natural and part of my own body, i wield it with a certain familiarity. hounds are known more for their loyalty than swords but my sword is true. it is me.

every morning when the sun allows i complete my morning evocations and rituals, sometimes there is no feedback, but these days as i persist the loop is strong and reconnection is established. today it is pulsing with vitality, lo behold, here i am. here. i am. i.


No comments: