Sunday, August 25, 2024

it's market day on the coast, so i loiter down the road and peruse the crowded stalls, nibbling on organic mushrooms, apples, tasting samples and basically having a free breakfast. i talk to a cbd oil maker about our love of cannabis with thc, and we talk about the availability of various psychedelic mushrooms for clinical treatments.  i bump into a few locals and we exchange stories over coffee, i meet a guy who says he can get me a lions mane growing kit, i pick up some organic pumpkin, some spelt bread and some blueberry organic jam. that will do me as i head back home, all before 8am.

my plan was to head off to avoca markets but the sprinkle of rain makes me just wanna go home, light a fire and read however when i get home my motivation seems to leave and i slide into a strange state of inertia which i shake of by smoking a joint. there's a lot to do, as usual domestic issues take a lead. the joys of being alone means you are responsible for everything, down to taking out garbage to shopping, paying bills, laundry and generally keeping yourself amused.

the shopping mall is a nightmare, i'm in and out, all i need is milk and to pick up something from the chemist. as usual at the chemist there's an issue with my account. fucking heart medicine! 
ever since my jab the pharmaceutical model has invaded my space, it's been awful and the war is on many fronts. fighting with doctors, chemists and the medication itself. i would love to be free from their tendrils. 
when i finally get home around 11am i get a message to meet at a friends for lunch, well that sounds nice, at least i can practice my social skills. 

No comments: