Thursday, March 09, 2023

the morning is sweltering heat, like a furnace. it's not even incremental, it just is. human's complain, everywhere i move, people muttering about the unbearable heat. for me it's not a major issue, i rather heat than cold so i feel okay but i must admit, it's hot.
no time for a surf today, i have to clear out a lot of paperwork and organise an electrician. this happens through esp and when i wonder where the electricians phone number is, he rings me as if he heard my thought. this week will be expensive, electrician, washing machine repair and gardener all need payment. my gardner is an older man whom i like, i throw him the odd $50 to do stuff around the place, weeding and lawns. it only takes half an hour but we spend an hour chatting. it keeps him busy and healthy, and i can check up on his health. he's very good at practical things like using tools, measuring and all that stuff i cant do so i use him for handy stuff around the house. however he won't be any use to me when it comes to my kitchen which needs a deft hand, it's chaos. everyday i make a dent in it. storage is an issue and i plan on creating a hanging place for my pots and pans. i try to keep all my pots and pans down to three items, if i can hand em up somewhere i would have more space.
 


No comments: