Thursday, January 21, 2021

with a week off i arrange the builders to finish off the bathroom, they have a few days and i'm looking at completion for saturday but we will see. tradesman are notoriously unreliable and when a plumber is involved it's anyone's guess but i'm so looking forwards to my float tank. the whole set up is perfect. my drive way is a mess of rubble as is most of my entrance and the house is a shambles as i have had to move everything around chaotically. i'm looking forwards to things going back to simple. 
then my next project will be to update my car, i'm thinking a new one but not sure what to get. money is not an issue so i may get something new but the main factor is i want something that drives along the freeway with ease and speed, something that has a great sound and economy re: petrol, some sort of hybrid. anyway there is no rush my xv has served me well and i'm attached to it but, hell, let's embrace the new seeing as though i am on a roll.

No comments: