Friday, November 20, 2020

another dawn surf see's massive swell, the water much warmer neptunes arms embracing my in turbulence and chaos. mostly all i hear is the crashing of waves and the loud beat inside my body, it's been a long time since my heart was so loud. there are moments where i suck down air filling hungry lungs about to burst. i watch people being swept away in the swell, a lady tumbles over backwards, she looks really nervous and i reach out for her arm, elp her back to the shore. it's terrible out there yet i move forwards past the fear, the shock and awe into the calm ocean out the back where the waves come hard and fast but synchronized in sets. i catch the smaller ones and find myself travelling through time and space, through into beyond zen, into raw ein sof.
i create
i recreate
only action is true reflection of who, there is no greater good only good. there is no greater god only god, there is no truth other than what is true and there is no love other than the magick of myself and all i create. 
my mind and heart expand through the universe and penetrate all realms, quasi and quasar, my antenna picks up signals from local and intergalactic. there's a lot happening through emanation,  
at one point i find myself in a barrel, the wall of water seems frozen in time, it gives me a moment to think.



No comments: