Monday, June 27, 2011

dream distractions, intrude upon a beautiful morning, disturbance in the field around my aura, some forbidding energy penetrates and it takes the form of my mother, i am driving my work van, she has hijacked me to drive her to the airport when i should really be at a very important work meeting, and the van needs to be there to as people are dependant upon it. all the way to the airport i am being lectured on the priority of family, in my sleep i am twisting and turning, sweating and noticeably uncomfortable, 'family this and family that' she says, playing on my guilt. i'm thinking to myself, the old construct of family is changing, it's tribe for me, tribe is what works, i have some members of family who are in my tribe and some are not, i have a small tribe, mostly friends and like minded people whom i know love me and don't attempt to envy, compete of humiliate me any chance they get.
however i'm complying with my mothers wishes in the dream, and the consequences at my work place are dire.
the actions penetrate my consciousness and i can feel the anguish of conflicting values pulling me apart, there's only one way out for me, from what has become a lucid dream, and that is the path that we all need to take one way or the other, to wake up!

No comments: