Friday, July 03, 2020

the demon of dispersion
by any other name
only plays in the dual nature
of the aspirant's brain
projections and illusions
self-deception and lies
the duality of self 
is the war within our eyes
the beast that kills the beauty
the beast that slays the true
the beast that inverts me
lives inside of you
there is no way out but in
this is the cosmic war
in chess you always won
becuase i cared to win no more
my ego may be, but it is 
in total checkmate
defeated by cruelty 
and your unbridled hate
keep deception for yourself
i hold no grudge or blame
you will always have my love
but never know my name 




  


  

2 comments:

speedsexy69 said...

This is absolutely haunting.

PI said...

https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/3481546082245528649

Call me for unlock.

Satellite works both ways.

!!