Tuesday, July 28, 2020

the idiot wind and the zombie apocalypse have arrived, don't like the surname of a cheese manufacturer so we change it, yep 'coon' is a name with connotations but it's also someones surname and if people find it offensive where does it end. are blackouts changed to non denominational decrease in electricity power, can we actually evolve as language is censored, the answer is no. 
i work with some of the dumbest people i have ever met, a guy that thinks the earth is flat, a woman who had no idea the client she case manages has schizophrenia and another woman who cannot understand any word that has more than 5 letters in it. i'm offended by their moronic existence but i don't fucking walk around expecting them to change anything, i have to just tolerate working with inane boring dingbats and outside of work i am very selective about whom gets my time. people i like and love. 
the person who thinks the world is flat also thinks everyone else is a sheep and brainwashed. he's so aloof yet knows nothing about anything really, he feeds diabetics doughnuts he buys for them to gain favour whereas he and his cronies complained because i dared make banana bread with the clients from wholemeal flour, real bananas, crushed walnuts, cranberries and honey. these petty battles occupy the minds of zombies and i am surrounded by them still. 
fortunately i have an excellent boss whom i respect because she has humanity and wisdom. therefore not a zombie.

well it's very rare for me to do anything social but a few days ago a guy came to my house to..okay, wait for it...clean my oven. it was a quick job but my bicarbonate and vinegar was not working on the door. so he walks in, all dreadlocked and smiles, we exchange pleasantries and i comment upon his origins. brazilian, i recognise it straight away.
we chat about some brazilian writers, poets and music and the jungle. obviously ayahuscia comes up and dmt. 
the guy gets super excited and invites me to some party.
well it takes a lot of effort, mental will power and general enthusiasm to convince myself to attend. it's only down the road and i don't have to stay long. 
well let's just say olde captain mission had a fantastic night, what amazing people, brazilians and cubans, dancing, music, great conversations and grilled treats. we sit around a big fire and i listen to incredible portuguese songs, reggae, folky blues and i share a waterboys song with a sexy lady who rings me the next day. we chat a little and she invites me to visit some sacred site she knows. i take a raincheck as my social calendars quota is exhausted for the month. later i get a text from my brazilian friend whom invited me saying every one of the people at the party asked him where he found such a beautiful soul. that was nice, and i stumble through the day wondering how i managed to pull the wool over their eyes. 
anyway it was a great night, and i have a very interesting new circle friends who seem to like me.

1 comment:

speedsexy69 said...

Handsome...you really must stop. You are craz--king me up...

The truth is we are all diamonds in the rough until we are rubbing elbows with cloth baby diapers or Silk Sheets...

Love is humble.

Don't let it go straight to your head.

Love the beard btw.

A little more of the top.

ALA Peanut Butter Rage ON>>>

Love you.

Seriously.

Now, I know just how deep into the Web your crawls have taken you. Bring a miniature flame-thrower. Those Spiders don't realize who they think they have.

And I guarantee...like Justin Wilson...this is the truth in my advertising.

They don't realize I KNOW or that you know me.

Later, Groovy.

###