Monday, August 24, 2020

the answer is in the pineal gland.
it's been in my vision for weeks, i see the signs all the time, they are pushed into my face and begin to overwhelm me. the universe has been bashing me over the head with a soft instrument and now finally as i dissolve i see what the information is really saying. dmt. its many forms represent themselves in my reality but i know the universe i am in currently is not my own, it's a mirror so i apply my mirror mind to the mirror to get the truth and the answer lies in the pineal. it's melatonin.
the front line defence is levels of melatonin. 

meanwhile i am having a strange moment. i purchased a bag of books, specifically one on colour, one on a mental yoga and several novels which i threw into my car in a large bag. the next night i began searching for the bag. i look all over mission control, search the car but to no avail. it's a mystery but as i fall asleep to a you tube video of jorden peterson talking about some kind of jungian psychology, the night envelopes me and i must have fallen into slumber. i wake up several times, the video still playing, it's very long, and i'm now convinced someone must have taken the bag off books from my car.
i begin to feel angry and disappointed in myself. i tried to go back to sleep but i was so angry it became difficult, eventually i did. now, in my dreams jorden starts telling me to take responsibility and not to jump to conclusions, he talks a lot about how dreams and reality overlap and then when i awake in the morning i wonder if i dreamt my books are missing. so i go search and find them immediately. i head to the surf to clear my head.
two hours later i am listening to an interview with charlie kauffmen, whom has just written a novel. the interview is great and suddenly the interviewer says, 'charlie your book is filled with dreams and often i couldn't tell what bits were the dreams and what was actually happening to the protagonist. then i myself started to dream about the book.'

as far as books go i'm halfway through ubo by steve rasnic tem, a sort of alien abduction type story where the experiments are actually quite bizarre. subjects are sent back in time into the bodies of various 'evil' historical individuals. when they return into their prisoner consciousness, they are all traumatised to some level as you would be, and slowly they attempt to understand what the purpose of these experiments are. and also who they are. interesting, and i'm getting a bit of a history lesson in stalin, himmler and various other nutjobs, not light reading at all. 

No comments: