Friday, October 30, 2020

a week in suspended animation, although i'm not that animated in rain, it slows me down, keeps me inside the prism contemplating my nexus. i do get a chance to make some changes around mission control, lots of clearing out of stuff, the place is taking shape as i rearrange everything into coherence. i found a way to communicate with the local bird life, they have always been paying me visits, and now i understand what they require from me, i am happy to oblige.
i bake some stuff, it seems like a good idea on a wet day, i shift some furniture and create a new space where an interior jungle area sprouts forth. here i will spend my mornings after my surf. it's perfect.
the pond life is growing in spring, dragons are awakened, the flowers around the area blooming in spring, after such a watering they will be pristine. it's almost south american in bromeliad and water lily.
i begin a new novel, max goldsworths, the empress of forever, it's vast and imaginative and although i have just begun it find myself in love with it's two main characters, although i am yet to encounter the empress. 
my front tooth is falling out, it's endless irritation keeps me firmly in my moment to which i always return. my pain threshold is so high but it's there.
back to work soon, i need to pace myself, in for the long haul. gotta just find my swing.
finally speak with my dad, he tells me about what's happening in europa, same as ever. same islo-fascist savagery. i can't blame them, it's the europeans own fault, what did they think?
i saw it coming with samuel rushdie back in the day, very few others did. ho hum. he ho, free speech for expensive oil. 
politics.
on one hand you have the marxist morons and the other the islamo fascists. there's no escape except escape.
 



No comments: